Ongoing Full Body Solo Challenge
So you accomplished 30 days of behavior change....what's next for you?
This is a continuation of the 30 Day Full Body Solo Challenge or Group Challenge and it's available to anyone who has completed either challenge.
You will receive a new challenge every 4 week which includes NEW workouts & the program w/instructional videos for each exercise. The Challenges only stop if you quit. You will be charged every 4 weeks. You can cancel at any time.
How many days/How long?
This program should take 15-25 min a day. This program follows a schedule of 3 days of training, 1 Stretch Day and repeat(28 days total). This program is for beginners or intermediate.
Dumbbells(heavy weight NOT suggested).
(optional)Resistance Bands-multiple strengths, yoga mat, foam roller
Here’s a link for equipment I'd suggest(multiple price options).
How will the Ongoing Full Body Solo Challenge be delivered?
Everything will be delivered through the Matt Lane Fitness app.
What do I get with this Challenge?
- Continue going Solo - keep being your own boss and keep making the progress to the mind and body you want
- New Daily Workouts Designed for your goals - instructional videos for each exercise
- Track Progress - the more time you put in the more progress you will see. Continue to upload photos, take body measurements, compare to show progress and more.
- New Nutrition and Mental Fitness Education - continue to use the new built in Matt Lane Fitness curriculum to keep control of your mind, food and body
- Further your Accomplishment Badges - keep hitting milestones to receive a more rare digital badges inside the app that you can continue to share to social media
- Daily To Do List On Your In App Calendar - each day will still be laid out on your calendar for you with clear instructions on what you need to do to keep making progress(the 12 week challenge and beyond will allow for a more flexible scheduling)
- You'll continue to have Support - You'll have support and continue to be able to ask questions if you don't understand something
- Everyday Nutrition Guide ebook written by Matt Lane Fitness - this interactive ebook is meant to give you a simple sustainable navigation for your everyday nutrition. This is NOT a customized meal plan. However the guide does include things like example meal plans, a macro breakdown food list, how to leverage psychology to eat the foods you want and still attain your fitness goals, an on the go Portion Control Guide and more. The guide covers the most important 5 pillars of Nutrition to accomplish your goals.
- So much more!
How do I join this?
To gain access to the Ongoing Full Body Solo Challenge you must complete either the
By purchasing you are agreeing to the terms of service. By purchasing you agree to not hold Matthew Lane or Matt Lane Fitness, LLC responsible for any injuries, health complications and/or death you may experience as a result of using any products and/or services from MattLaneFitness.com. You should consult with you physician before starting any exercise or nutrition program.